VANIR ACADEMY !!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STORYLINE !!
shaking
in
red.
in
red.
in
red.
!!
the story began many years ago when there was this one land being infested by chaos and horror. from the gaping darkness, a vicious torrent of humanoid shadows hurled, leaving a wake of blood and corpse all over the ground. creatures in human forms dwelt within the night, attacking defenseless people by sucking the life out of them. as a result, chaos and paranoia swept over the land, forcing the rest of its inhabitants to quarantine the island onto itself.

two years later, from this chaotic nightmare, a group of skilled hunters known only as the "knights of dusk and dawn" descended their boats and stepped on the cursed land, shrouded in myth and mystery, brimming with untold horror. the group were comprised of humans, mainly priests, all whom were experts with forms of exorcisms, each one unique in their own way. only the blessed and brave were recruited for this kind of operation.

yet beneath their presence that permeated hope, an unsettling truth began to surface. some of them were no ordinary human. their abilities, rising menacingly above all others, were inhuman and beast like, as if echoing an ominous, inescapable fate. it got more intriguing as the most common questions aroused.

"are these people even human?"

"are they vampires like those they hunt?"

soon, rumors began to spread about the truth of where they originated. students, they said, were being trained in cryptic, deadly forms of combat beyond the understanding of even the military’s most accomplished intelligence agencies; they were studying forbidden scrolls and texts believed to hold incomprehensible, supernatural power—power to create as well as destroy; and being taught the use of weapons exiled long ago for their genocidal role in the ancient wars. an academia that welcomed and embraced both humans and vampires.

an academia named vanir.
NEWS !!
to the edge of
the dream.
the dream.
!!
11/21/09:
snail's pace. that's what's currently up. but yeah, we'll get right to stuff once someone finishes her finals. :D
IMPORTANT LINKS !!
we can't be separated!!

AFFILIATES !!
your flawless
smile knows
it's in
existence.
!!

banner&&code:

static&&moving:
NONE at the moment. :)

CREDITS !!
so distant
that it's
cruel.
!!
so the anime/manga vampire knight is © the amazing hino matsuri while the song "still doll", it's lyrics used as forum titles is © kanon wakeshima. the titles you see at the sidebar however are © on/off, from their song futatsu no kodou to akai tsumi. vanir academy is © to our miroku aka kimi. all characters and posts are © their respective owners, as well as all those images such as the little icons out there. and while we're at that subject, those rank banners are © clynar aka kitty. oh and even ideas are © their respective owners, don't forget about that! this whole forum is © forumotion.net, since they host this place so give 'em some love!

DIETRICH VANIR ~wip.

Go down

DIETRICH VANIR ~wip. Empty DIETRICH VANIR ~wip.

Post by DIETRICH; Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:02 pm

what? my name? VANIR's the name. it's DIETRICH BALTHASAR AUGUSTA-ASTHAROSHE-ASRAN VANIR.

DIETRICH VANIR ~wip. 56927

NAME:
a school interview? how... quaint. well, let's begin, shall we? my name is dietrich balthasar augusta-astharoshe-asran vanir. father and mother call me 'son', while other family members prefer to call me dietrich. those i'm truly close to, however, are allowed to call me balthasar, or shortened variations of. i do not like people calling my by nicknames. i severely warn you against doing such.
i believe it obvious that i am quite the gentleman, both in regards to conduct and, well, certain appendages pertaining to such an obvious role in the reproductive line. can we move on?
it is a common mark of high-society to not inquire about one's age, and if it be required, to go about acquiring it in some subtle form. i regret to inform you that you have failed in attaining such; never fear, however, as i will oblige you this once. though short in stature i may seem, i am two-hundred seventeen years old.
SEXUALITY:
to what does this information benefit you? things of this nature are not befitting of my visage. you're not getting a confession from me, good sirs and madams.
OTHER:
in the assumption you are a high-class learning establishments, i expect only the finest cuisine. i'd also like to inform you that if you cannot provide such, my butlers will attend to my needs.
GROUP:
if my family name did not give it away, the red eyes and fangs should have. i'm a part of the night class.
seeing as i have been transferred from another all vampire school, this will be my second year. as such, i am a sengir.
APPEARANCE:
dietrich, as a noble, wears clothes that match his status. what he wears is the finest of the finest, made of only the best material available. he will not settle for less. don't even think of using some excuse, either, for he'll merely become angrier at you. and an angry noble, much less a vampire, is never, ever a good thing. dietrich has a multitude of clothes and outfits, and copies of them should any harm come to them. needless to say is dietrich's well-kempt appearance, regarding his black hair, perfect eyesight from his black eyes, and his pristine skin complexion.

the first outfit is his uniform. while vanir academy itself does not provide, nor give out uniforms, the appeal of students is something taken seriously. as such, each student must have presentable clothes with which to serve the function of a uniform. dietrich's is a white dress shirt underneath a blue jacket, with a brown tie. a pair of shorts of the same blue as his jacket reach, at max, his knees, while ankle socks and black dress shoes finish the ensemble.

a variation of the school uniform is also worn, though more seldomly. it is merely a black and white version of the above, with everything but the white dress shirt changing to black. important occasions, and of course funerals, are attened to with this apparel.

when outside, pending the reason, dietrich wears a more simple outfit. this consists of a white dress shirt worn beneath a brown waistcoat and gray shorts. lastly is a comfortable pair of silk pajamas.
PERSONALITY:
WORK IN PROGRESS. GO AWAY.
SOCIAL RANKING:
i'm a pureblood from the noble vanir house. you should have known that, though, since the headmistress is my half-aunt.
HISTORY:
WORK IN PROGRESS. GO AWAY.
FACE CLAIM:
selim bradley (otherwise known as manga!Pride), from fullmetal alchemist.
ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE:
for about three years.
ROLEPLAYING SAMPLE:
WORKING ON GETTING IT.
MISCELLANEOUS:
bear with me, my roleplaying skills suck (and have only gotten suckier without practice). :]
DIETRICH;
DIETRICH;

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Character page
Character Type:
Level: 0
Honor Level:

Back to top Go down